The PC-Titrate™ System is the original Titration and Ion Analysis system that launched MANTECH into the field of laboratory equipment. Of particular importance is the use of a 48,000 step/stroke buret drive mechanism giving the highest injection resolution in the industry! !
The PC-Titrate™ System is an expandable system with the following capabilities:
- Titration & Ion Analysis
- Conductivity Analysis
- Turbidity Analysis
- Color Analysis
- Spectrophotometric Analysis (Colour AssayPlus™)
- 4 galvanically isolated measuring electrode inputs
- 4 individual 48,000 step Buret drives
- Extensive sample handling & preparation capabilities
- 40 digital Pump control outputs
- Connect to any MANTECH Beaker Autosampler
- Connect to any MANTECH TitraSip™ Autosampler
From this list, it is evident that the PC-Titrate™ is more than just a titrator, it is a versatile system that offers multiparameter analysis from the same instrument and in many cases, from the same sample!
There are literally 100's of PC-Titrate™ configurations. One of these will fit your requirements. Visit the industry selection section. A system meeting all your laboratory needs can be found there.
As the PC-Titrate™ system continues to evolve, we remain focused on flexibility and convenience.